SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Secure Merchant Services from PHP?
- To: "Karl Bowden" <kbowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Slug List" <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Secure Merchant Services from PHP?
- From: "Richard Buggy" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu Dec 5 20:33:03 2002
- Organization: Richard Buggy IT Services
> What solutions has everybody else found? What would you recomend if you
> had to do it over again?
I use eWAY (www.eway.com.au) for the gateway but I don't use live
transactions. They have an XML interface and a demo in php showing you how
to use it. From memory they will work with all major banks.
Personally I'd be less worried about the gateway interface and more worried
about the features/costs. In the grand scheme of things hiring a programmer
to spend a day writing an interface between your application and the gateway
is nothing if you're paying $50/month + per transaction costs to have the
Richard Buggy IT Services
Ph: (02) 8802 4406
Fax: (02) 8569 1757