SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Secure Merchant Services from PHP?
- To: Karl Bowden <kbowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Secure Merchant Services from PHP?
- From: Anand Kumria <wildfire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu Dec 5 17:30:02 2002
- Cc: Slug List <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.28i
On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 11:04:21AM +1100, Karl Bowden wrote:
> I am trying to setup a credit card payment option for a website, but I
> am finding it hard to find a "Merchant Gateway" provider in Australia
> that supports PHP. I have found that ANZ has 3 api's available - "ASP,
CommSecure.com.au support Perl, Python and I believe PHP.
> What solutions has everybody else found? What would you recomend if you
> had to do it over again?
Surely it isn't too hard to call out from PHP to a supported language?
I've done it for CommSecure, I don't think their PHP interface was
stable at the time, calling Python code from PHP.
`` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never
leaves. '' -- Buddha, The Dhammapada