Re[2]: [SLUG] sendmail banning no reverse dns

Hello Crossfire,

C> I consider the chance of losing legimate mail to be far worse than
C> failing to stop spam.

C> Spamassassin is quite useful in this role - and I'm sure you can write
C> it a rule to perform this test.

A lot of co-lo servers have no choice in the matter, you can always
add an extra +3 points for non reverse to spam assassin... I end up
refusing to mail people that have such anal mail rules... There are
lots of ways to reduce spam to almost nothing, without going to these
sorts of extents......

Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx