Re[2]: [SLUG] sendmail banning no reverse dns

Hello Crossfire,

C> I consider the chance of losing legimate mail to be far worse than
C> failing to stop spam.

C> Spamassassin is quite useful in this role - and I'm sure you can write
C> it a rule to perform this test.

A lot of co-lo servers have no choice in the matter, you can always
add an extra +3 points for non reverse to spam assassin... I end up
refusing to mail people that have such anal mail rules... There are
lots of ways to reduce spam to almost nothing, without going to these
sorts of extents......

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx