Re: [SLUG] Man by page

At  9:36 pm, Tuesday, December  3 2002, Juan A Aranibar mumbled:
> How do you look in man by page only, rather than type the comand "man"  and all you see is the last screen.
>
> Thanking you all in advance.

In Debian at least, when you run man, it's run through a 'pager' (program
that allows you to scroll back and forward through the output.)
Nevertheless, try running 'man <cmd> | less'

You can certainly use another pager such as more, or most.

--
                                           Steve
<Kamion> in the "oh dear, my testicles appear to have fallen off" sense of