SLUG Mailing List Archives
RE: [SLUG] EX_ files
- To: "'Alan L Tyree'" <alant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Sydny Linux User Group'" <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [SLUG] EX_ files
- From: "Jon Biddell" <jon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue Dec 3 16:32:02 2002
- Reply-to: <jon@xxxxxxxxx>
Don't know about Linux supporting that compression format (I think it
does), but to uncompress it in Wondoze, go to a DOS prompt and type
"expand pubmgr.ex_ pubmgr.exe"
=> I am trying to run some MS stuff under wine. There is a file
=> on the cdrom named "pubmgr.ex_". I presume that it is some
=> kind of compressed file. Is this right? In any case, how to
=> I get it to a .exe file?