Re: [SLUG] Limit desktop to one program

<quote who="Simon Bryan"/>

> I have been told that it is possible to limit a desktop to only one
> program.  I beleive the description was that the program launches the
> desktop rather than the other way around. Is this true? If so waht am I
> looking for in my (so far useless) google searches?

In GNOME, gnome-session. In KDE, startkde. Both launch the session handlers
for their respective desktops, which start everything else (from panels to
file managers to session-managed windows).

I *think* that's what you're looking for. ;-)

- Jeff

--
   "The ability to procrastinate is what separates us from the machines."
                     - Chris Gregory, Desktop Magazine