Re: [SLUG] (no subject)

Graeme Robinson wrote:

Which is why I recommend SME Server - you can admin it yourself with
minimal instruction calling on a tech only if you need hardware. Security fixes are easy to monitor and install from the web-manager that
you also use to add users/fileshares/virtual domains, etc.

interest declaration: I sell SME Server but it's a brilliant distribution particularly for first timers.

As a new user I concur with Graeme. I only use SME Server as a gateway, but it 'just worked' after installation and config, which I was afraid would be complex, but with the instructions on one box and setting up on the other was simple. It can also be 'managed' (for a price)and for a dummy saves trying to setup firewalls etc. and uses about 600m on my hd.
cheers,
bill