[SLUG] (no subject)

I have a question about linux. I am trying to do a partitionless install of Red Hat 7.1. In disk Druid, it shows the main hard drive to bee completely full. The free space on the drive = 5.77 GB in windows. The problem is, that during the actual installation, it tells me the cd image cannot be copied to the hard drive. It saya that this is probably due to the hard drive being full. when specifiing the amount of space to use, it is set to 2000. the customized installation ocupies around 1300(Mb). could anyone help?

Choose an Internet access plan right for you -- try MSN! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp