SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Is my IRIX box i386 ? Can I put Linux on it ?
- To: Minh Van Le <mvanle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Is my IRIX box i386 ? Can I put Linux on it ?
- From: Christopher Vance <vance@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu Oct 24 09:52:01 2002
- Cc: mlh <mlh@xxxxxxxxxx>, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 11:58:23PM +1000, Minh Van Le wrote:
: I was going to make a dialup server out of it but now that I've heard it's
: not Linux compatible, it's not worth the effort. I still want to take a look
: around though :)
If you can't find a Linux port for it, you could try NetBSD - it is
free and claims to work on more kinds of hardware than any other OS.