Re: [SLUG] Libranet Demo? [Was: Libranet: first impressions]

<quote who="andrew fries">

> On Fri, 2002-10-18 at 19:19, Paul L. Copeland wrote:
> > I would be very happy to do a SLUGlet on Libranet but since I have done
> > the last two SLUGlets, if Andrew really wants to do it he can.
>
> Paul, I'll be happy to let you do the honours. Frankly I don't feel ready
> to face such esteemed gathering with my feeble Linux knowledge and equally
> feeble public speaking skills. Besides, I don't have a laptop!  You're
> clearly the better man for this job.

Hey, that's almost exactly what Paul said when we invited him along to do
his first demo two meetings ago! :-)

We'd love to have you along to show off Libranet at SLUGlets -> perhaps
you'd prefer to team up on this first one with Paul? SLUGlets is an easy way
to start out. :-)

- Jeff

--
    "Learning and doing is the true spirit of free software -- learning
   without doing gets you academic sterility, and doing without learning