Re: [SLUG] Sweep notes

> Of course, you might also notice something new in those screenshots,
> namely support for Ogg Vorbis files. This was introduced in Sweep 0.5.7,
> which was released about half an hour ago ;-)

This is great news as my HDD is full of WAVs and .ogg is so much
smaller. Now I can delete all the WAVs (except for the Dr Evil clips of
course).

BTW Thanks Conrad for such excellent software.  I've been showing a few
people and I love the bit where they say 'this is great -  does it run
on windows?'  For a couple of them it's a reason to load Linux.

Stu