SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] setting permissions for web pages, chmod what ?
- To: "'slug@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] setting permissions for web pages, chmod what ?
- From: Voytek Eymont <voytek@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue Oct 8 18:35:02 2002
- Reply-to: Voytek Eymont <voytek@xxxxxxxxxx>
** Reply to note from Voytek Eymont <voytek@xxxxxxxxxx> Tue, 8 Oct 2002 18:19:05
> httpd.conf is set for apache/apache
> apache was created by the install/setup stuff, is there a way to determine
> it's password, or, do I just reset it ?
I've changed apache's password, now, when I try to login as 'apache' it
says something very breifly, then, I ;m out at the login prompt, can't
login as apache.
where does that log to failed local login attempts ?
SBT Information Systems Pty Ltd
phone +61-2 9310-1144 fax +61-2 9310-1118