From: Kevin Chi Wai Tong
To: mainman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: [SLUG] Next Handbook and faulty disk

I had sent an email requesting a replacement CD last Monday (16/09) and its 26/09 today. I haven't got the CD yet; not even a reply from the company. I would be more than happy to be a part of the collective approach to speed things up a bit. I am sick and tired of their work practises.

 mainman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Has anyone received a replacement disk yet for the faulty disk that was sold
with the Next Linux handbook? Has anyone even received a reply? If we don't
hear anything soon, would anyone be interested in making a collective
approach to Consumer Affairs to speed up the process a bit?