Re: [SLUG] Next SLUG Meeting - Friday 27th September, 2002

Here's the promised update to the meeting announcement below. The main room
for this month's SLUG meeting (thank you, Mike Lake!), is 1.04.06 at UTS.

The SLUGlets will be in 2.04.33, nearby.

For a campus map of UTS indicating buildings 1 and 2, see here:
http://www.uts.edu.au/about/mapsdirections/bway.html

Cheers,
Jan.

<quote who="Jan Schmidt">

--
Jan Schmidt                                  thaytan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pants Pants Pants Pants Pants Pants Pants Pants.
Lovely Pants, wonderful Pa-ants.
Lovely Pants, wonderful Pa-ants.
(Shut up! Bloody Vikings.)