SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] 69 packages not fully installed or removed ###
- To: Ken Foskey <foskey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] 69 packages not fully installed or removed ###
- From: Adam Bogacki <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue Sep 24 07:06:02 2002
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.4i
> If you are on unstable then just wait 24 hours and see if the problem
> resolves, easier to wait than clean up an unholy mess.
I've changed 'unstable' to 'stable' in /etc/apt/sources.list
and on 'upgrade' it said '0 pkgs to upgrade'
- is it a problem mixing stable and unstable pkgs ?