Re: [SLUG] Squid question

Quoting kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> can you get squid to limit people's download per day?
>
> What I would like to do is allow each person from a group to download
> 10meg
> per day from the internet. Is this possible?
>
> I thought I saw someting in the config file a while ago. Or I guess I
> was
> drunk at the time and miss read the config file. :)

I don't think its supported natively, but then again I have read something
similar to what you wish to do. However just like you, don't remember where.
*puts on memory cap*

Are the users authenticating to the squid db? or are you going to base the
download limits on static ip's via a machine basis.

--

Michael