Re: [SLUG] mdk, winME, dual boot, lilo, BIG Problem

<quote who="Amanda Wynne">

> YES. But I wiped 8.2 and went back to 8.0 with the same results.
> Could it be related to the Mandrake partition being 20Gb out?

I doubt it, if everything else is working, and it just barfs when you're
trying to run X, it will be something related to the video card, possibly
memory, or driver support (kernel level, given evidence to hand).

- Jeff

--
     "World domination is a community responsibility." - Michael Hall,
                                LinuxPlanet