[SLUG] RedHat 7.3 Pocketbook

Ron, I also purchased the RedHat 7.3 Next publicationsHandbook, and during the Install process the system won't see
CD 3 as CD3, but keeps telling me that it is the wrong disk.

CD 3 appears Ok from an inspection via Windoze, so the problem may be in the install programming.

I got RedHat to install by not adding any packages to the WorkStation configuration. CD 3 is then not called for.

Haven't attempted to sort this out as I'm unable to get the basic installation to boot on my AMD K6, though Suse 8.0 runs OK.

Bill