SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Burning a CD.
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] Burning a CD.
- From: Bill Bennett <wbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu Jun 27 11:15:02 2002
- Reply-to: wbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/18.104.22.168i
I have a CD burner (Diamond Data) that fits into the USB port and
works on USB1.
The USB port is on a laptop that has a CD reader.
I should be able to put a CD into the laptop and, using cdrdao,
copy the disk to a blank in the burner.
However, it's not as simple as that. In the .cdrdao file I have
to put an address for the disk in the laptop.
Could anyone tell me what address I should put in the line
reader = ?
Any help etc.