Re: [SLUG] urgent response is needed

At 08:55 PM 25/06/02 +1000, you wrote:
>FWIW
>Normally these emails come from Nigeria and involve a public servant.
>Do not respond to this email as you are very likely to have your bank
>account emptied.

Hey, that's not how it works.  This is the protocol...

You send over your account number and they get ready to put $3,000,000 into
it and butter you up.  Then they tell you there is a hitch, and special
extra legal fees have to be paid, and they do not have this money and the
$30 million is slipping away.  Fees say $110,000 are owing.  Then you
(greedy you) send them this money and then you never hear from them again.

They have rented a temp office and got the bank account and the fax machine
just for you.  If you go to Nigeria, as some have done, you will get mugged
or even killed.  They are criminals, but have made way over $100 million for
Nigeria.

Write more parodies, that's what i think.

MY NAME IS KIMBO BEASLEY AND I AM THE SON OF....

Meanwhile Linux is ready for "Prime Time" - see this summary article of the
end user's perspective......

http://www.pgts.com.au/pgtsj/pgtsj0206e.html