Re: [SLUG] "minimised" apps

<quote who="Dan Treacy">

> somehow I popped up a prefernces dialog and went right through that and
> unchecked or deselected anything that looked like it might have saved
> setup or session or window positon etc..  seems to have worked but not
> what I'd call an elegant solution since if it happened again now I'd be
> just as stuck with what to do. And I know for a fact if I managed to get
> that prefernces dialog up again it'd be luck :-)

Sounds common enough with GNOME 1.x... You'll be pleased to know that there
has been rampant destruction of such crack in GNOME 2. It's very clean, very
yummy.

- Jeff

--
   "I think it will be admitted by all that to have exploited so great a
     scientific invention for the purpose and pursuit of entertainment