Re[2]: [SLUG] Using multi port ethernet pci card to create ''VLANS"

Hello Chris,

Intel make dual/quad cards, and they use the normal intel driver and
works fine as far as I can tell...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...