Re: [SLUG] Tsk tsk Cisco...gpl breach..

Ben Buxton was once rumoured to have said:

> Cisco seems to be breaching the GPL by using a Linux distribution
> in one of their devices and not mentioning GPL, Linux or source
> anywhere:

Actually, they aren't the only ones.

I noted heavy use of GPL source in a prerelease product at a former
place of employment.  I don't know if that product is in production
yet, and I'm sure they had no intention on mentioning its presence.

That, and one of its products is probably already in breach of the GPL
for similar reasons.  Whee!

Don't take my word for granted, I only worked in Tech Supt, so I might
not have seen everything the customers get.

C.
--
  Crossfire      | This email was brought to you