SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Re: ask help(how do I read *.info under emacs or xemacs)
- To: henry <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] Re: ask help(how do I read *.info under emacs or xemacs)
- From: Angus Lees <gus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue May 28 18:02:02 2002
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Wanderlust/2.9.9 (Unchained Melody) XEmacs/21.4 (Common Lisp)
At 28 May 2002 17:24:58 +1000, Brad Thomson wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-05-28 at 16:16, henry wrote:
> > How do I read *.info under emacs or xemacs ?
> C-h i will give you the main info menu, C-u h i will prompt you for a
> specific file.
space for page down / next page
n for next, p for previous page
u for up a level
l for the last page
move the cursor around and press return on a hyperlink to jump there
(tab to move the cursor to the next hyperlink)
q to quit
if you get lost, the usual C-h m for help on the current mode will
give you a list of keys.