SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Re: woody Install
- To: Bill Taylor <norwest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] Re: woody Install
- From: Angus Lees <gus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon May 27 09:49:05 2002
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Wanderlust/2.9.9 (Unchained Melody) XEmacs/21.4 (Common Lisp)
At Sun, 26 May 2002 14:30:28 +1000, Bill Taylor wrote:
> was the install in woody (May snapshot) fixed? or should it be installed
> as an upgrade over potato? (from CD's)
i installed woody (from scratch) a week ago and had no problems.
if you're using a cd image containing packages before that, then i
suggest also giving apt an up to date debian mirror so it can grab any
newer versions of packages from there.