From: slug-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:slug-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Richard Hayes
Sent: Friday, 24 May 2002 10:16 AM
To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SLUG] [OT] Bloke makes 747 simulator in backyard

Dear list,

Sorry for being way off topic but this is so cool I need to tell people.

A bloke is / has built a 747 simulator in his backyard.  To puchase a new
one
it is circa $60 million a pop.

So far, he has spent 7 years and a has full time employee building it and
they plan to continue for another 7 years.

http://www.hyway.com.au/747/747.html

regards,

--
Richard Hayes