SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] redhat 7.3 recompile
- To: "Christopher Vance" <vance@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] redhat 7.3 recompile
- From: "Antony Clarke" <antony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu May 23 00:17:02 2002
- Cc: <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: "Antony Clarke" <antony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 08:52:01PM +1000, Antony Clarke wrote:
> : I am rebuilding 22.214.171.124 kernel that ships with 7.3 to disable pcmcia so
> : can use a wireless card via a pci bridge with pcmcia-cs.
> : I had big dramas with ext3 during reboots after compiling stock kernel
> : reinstalled with ext2 file system.
> Did you check the errata, like RHBA-2002:085?
> 2.4.18-4 was made for ext3fs problems.
I used the latest stable version of a kernel but I think this was a initrd
> Christopher Vance