SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] missing libraries, debian woody.
- To: Ken Foskey <foskey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] missing libraries, debian woody.
- From: Grant Byers <gbyers1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon May 20 23:22:02 2002
- Cc: slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.28i
On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 11:13:51PM +1000, Ken Foskey wrote:
> I cannot run the Sun JDK for OpenOffice.
> ken@gandalf:/opt/jdk/bin$ ./javac
> /opt/jdk/bin/i386/native_threads/javac: error while loading shared
> libraries: libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No
> such file or directory
> Looking through my system I can see:
> Can I simply link this back to the version number required?
I've done exactly this with no ill effects. Using Sun's j2SDK1.4.0