SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Re: "How To Adopt Gnus" (An Emacs Mailer)
- To: Terry Collins <terryc@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] Re: "How To Adopt Gnus" (An Emacs Mailer)
- From: Angus Lees <gus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed May 15 22:18:02 2002
- Cc: Penguinillas <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Tomato: Plaid
- User-agent: Wanderlust/2.9.9 (Unchained Melody) XEmacs/21.4 (Common Lisp)
At Wed, 15 May 2002 15:57:46 +1000, Terry Collins wrote:
> Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > <quote who="Terry Collins">
> > > Does it do nested mailboxes?
> > >
> > > yep, I'm using Netscape Communicator and I really need mail delivered to
> > > nested mailboxes.
> > Are there any clients that *don't* do nested mailboxes?
> Yes, just about everyone I've looked at.
> is beyond most mail clients except netscape comm and one other that I've
> forgotten the name of.
> Most just want to dump in one inbox or at best one level down.
.. so you just get procmail to deliver to mbox files / maildir
directories scattered all over the place, and then tell your mailer to
look at them all.
even mail(1) can do that with -f.
which mailers did you find that you *couldn't* specify the mail spool
to read from?