SLUG Mailing List Archives
RE: [SLUG] Bite the Troll... (Re: Anti-MS bullshit)
- To: "Kevin Saenz" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Daniel Stone" <dstone@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [SLUG] Bite the Troll... (Re: Anti-MS bullshit)
- From: "Peter Wilsmore" <pwilsmor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue May 14 00:17:02 2002
- Cc: <torqumada@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: <pwilsmor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sadly you have to make do with what you are allowed to work with.
> It all depends on how "educated" the IT manager is.
> At times you will have to deal with M$ crud.
> others you will have to deal with extremely old OSes like
> SCO 5.0.5. I really Wish I had the luxury to say to my bosses
> it's linux or it's me. I know their preference :)
geez - You lucky fella - you get to use SCO5.0.5? Im forced to use
SCO3.mumble.mumble on some of the rare occations I am forced to use sco.
Remember however bad it seems it can always get worse, and ussually does