SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Re: 'Login Script Failed': LCP frames problem.
- To: David Fitch <davidf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Re: 'Login Script Failed': LCP frames problem.
- From: Matthew Hannigan <mlh@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri May 10 20:50:02 2002
- Cc: slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>, adam@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.0.0+) Gecko/20020507
I agree with David, you'll need some more
personal help with this.
I think your best bet is to find some other
linux users that use primus. Check the
primus newsgroups. Often ISP admins use
linux and might help you out even though linux
might not be officially supported.