RE: [SLUG] Amavis + postfix|exim + commercial scanner

On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 08:39, Alex Samad wrote:
> Do I gather from this, that there are virus scanner that snap into Linux
> mta's.  For my case sendmail ?

There certainly are.  From my experience (more corp, so more money),
I've used trendmicro (expensive) with sendmail (free but hard) on
solaris (expensive).

As I said, I've heard some really good things about using amavis (free)
with postfix (easy and free).  Perhaps we should schedule a SLUG talk on
MTA virus solutions?

Anyone interested, mail me and I'll get one sorted for either the
workshop or a meeting.

TG