Re: [SLUG] Problems with Telstra Cable that have been happening over the last 3 days

At Tuesday, 07-05-02 22:07 (+1000), Craige McWhirter wrote:
On Tue, 2002-05-07 at 21:40, Matt Hyne wrote:

> I've thought about adding support for this into Cisco's IOS - but getting
> time is the problem.

How would that benefit users sitting at home with a home network,  a
company laptop, VPN client software and the nearest CISCO box being the
internet router at work? (seriously, I don't follow this bit)

It wont - but it will help users that want to put a router behind a BPCable connection.