SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Squid Logs
- To: "Sydney Linux Users Group (E-mail)" <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Squid Logs
- From: John Clarke <johnc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu Feb 28 15:48:02 2002
- User-agent: Mutt/22.214.171.124i
On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 03:41:53PM +1100, George Vieira wrote:
> Does anybody know how to read the dates from the access.log file from
> I need to get calamaris to read only the lines for a particular month and
> not the whole file, doing a vi of the file shows integer dates..
> 1008047100.732 25 192.168.0.1 TCP_MISS/304 82 GET
> Any ideas?
It's simply the time in seconds since 00:00 UTC 01-JAN-1970:
[johnc@dropbear ~]$ perl -e 'print scalar(localtime(1008047100.732)), "\n"'
Tue Dec 11 16:05:00 2001
GPG key id: 0xD59C360F