Re: [SLUG] Linux for the servers, Windows for the PCs (Germany)

At 14:57 27/02/02 +1100, Stuart Guthrie wrote:
FYI: Another big win for GNU/Linux.

For those of your out there promoting Linux, the German Government just
decided to go Linux on their 150 internal servers.

Bad luck Microsoft!

Wonder if our government is conducting similiar evaluations?

No, they're not - and for that they are idiots....

Send them all to a re-education camp !!

Speaking of "re-education", any SLUGgers attending the PC show next week ?> I'll be there Wednesday (scamming a free breakfast out of MS !!!) - drop me an email if you want to catch up for a coffee, etc.

Jon