Re: [SLUG] Another place to eat

Jon Biddell wrote:
> They can charge, I think, a MAXIMUM of $0.20 for a glass of water - I
> remember seeing it somewhere in the Fair Trading Act when I was
> studying Law - I'll try to find the reference for curiosity value...:-)

Good luck :-) As an exercise yesterday I went to
http://www.nsw.gov.au and tried to find the dept that was
responsible for this. I entered various search criteria to
do with water, clubs, restrauants, food, and even the the
Dept Fair Trading, as the serving of water in night club
venues was an issue some time ago. Alas no luck. It will be
interesting to find out how you find it using the means
available to a normal citizen :-)

Mike
--
<mailer error>Available signature space taken up by legal
waffle, insufficient space for normal signature.

CRICOS Number:  00099F

DISCLAIMER
This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.
immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views the University of
Technology Sydney. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.