SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Rh7.1 with post tape drive install
- To: George Vieira <GeorgeV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Rh7.1 with post tape drive install
- From: Glen Turner <glen.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri Feb 22 16:26:10 2002
- Cc: "'slug@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, George Vieira wrote:
> I installed RH7.1 in a Compaq and later installed an AIT tape drive. Kudzu
> didn't pick up the tape drive but when I do a `modprobe st` it loads fine..
> Problem is that I get a "No Such Device" error trying to `mt -f /dev/nst0
> status` the drive..
Configure your /etc/modules as described in