SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Yahoo Messanger
- To: "Dean Hamstead" <deanh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Yahoo Messanger
- From: Christopher Booth <christopher.booth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri Feb 22 14:49:02 2002
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Organization: Fuji Xerox Australia
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:44:57 +1100
"Dean Hamstead" <deanh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ive got some blocking to do this afternoon,
> so im wondering if someone can tell me...
> What port does yahoo messanger run on?
cs.yahoo.com port 5050
> What port does msn messanger run on?
I'm sorry I don't know
They can use http proxy and connect through your proxy port though
> SLUG - Sydney Linux User Group Mailing List - http://slug.org.au/
> More Info: http://lists.slug.org.au/listinfo/slug