From: evilbunny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:evilbunny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 18 February 2002 1:17 AM
To: Chris Barnes
Cc: SLUG (slug@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: Re[2]: [SLUG] (no subject)

Hello Chris,

aussiepcshop.com.au are the last place I'd buy from, I've had dealings
with this company and persons running it in the past and well, you
often get what you pay for is all I can say.

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Monday, February 18, 2002, 1:09:16 AM, you wrote:

CB> Yep, I think thje North Rocks markets are pretty good. Was there this
CB> weekend. Scored my self a Sun SparcStation 5 brand new, still in box
with
CB> all manuals, etc for a pretty good price (for all those Sun fans =op )
CB> Another place is http://www.aussiepcshop.com.au although I had a fair
bit of
CB> trouble with them sending me the wrong hardware...and they took long
enough
CB> too.

CB> --

Searching for "A Better Way" to a home loan ?. Call RAMS on 13 7267, or go to http://www.rams.com.au

The e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information.  If you receive it in error you must not use or disclose the information. You must tell us and delete it. We do not waive any legal privilege by sending it. RAMS does not promise that the email is free from virus defect or error.