SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] X setup
- To: Andy Eager <eagera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] X setup
- From: Gonzalo Servat <gonzalo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon Feb 11 15:59:01 2002
- Cc: Slug list <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I beleive it's non-existant in XFree 4.x though
On Mon, 2002-02-11 at 15:44, Andy Eager wrote:
> Can anyone remember the name of that damn X utility that allows you to
> setup the modeline parameters?
> (Not xf86config).
> A nice little gui that lets me move the screen up/down, left/right,
> wider/narrrower, shorter/taller and then prints the video timings?
> (I hate it when I've used a utility before but cant remember its name.....)
> SLUG - Sydney Linux User Group Mailing List - http://slug.org.au/
> More Info: http://lists.slug.org.au/listinfo/slug