Re: [SLUG] routing

"Booth, Christopher (Aus) - ATP" wrote:

....snip....

> What IPTABLES or route commands would I need to use to enable it to use ppp0
> as the interface that it connects through instead ?

I'm not up todate with how the latest ppp stuff works, but the old stuff
issues a command like

route add default dev ppp0

after it connects. This stuff is/was in ip-up and ip-down or something
similar. On disconnection you would issue something like

route add default dev eth0

check with "netstat -a" before, during and after dial-up to see how the
system is already changing it.

   email: terryc@xxxxxxxxxx  www: http://www.woa.com.au
   Wombat Outdoor Adventures <Bicycles, Books, Computers, GIS>