From: slug-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:slug-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
smb13ro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, 29 September 2001 8:55 PM
To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SLUG] RedHat 7.1 and Telstra ADSL

Hello sluggers,
 Im trying to install my ADSL alcatel speed touch home modem from
telstra on my RedHat 7.1 box and i would be very grateful if anyone out
there who did this before can tell more explicetly how to install the
smc drivers because my /usr/src/linux/net/inet is missing and i have no
clue what i have to replace it with ...

RP-PPoE is installed and ready to go but im having great difficulty
with the instalation of the smc 2022USB/eth ....

Thank you in advance,

SMB