Re: [SLUG] presentation software

im more a fan of vi then cat

if you wana string them together then just
write a quite shell script that cats each
file in a directory with a key press in between

for example

#!/bin/bash

for foo in /home/me/presentation/*txt ; do

cat $foo
read

done

or you could just do it the shell way of
cat /home/me/presentation/*txt | more

but that would be just plain showing off

Dean

Edwin Humphries wrote:

I know all the hairy-chested guys out there are using technically elegant systems such as latex et al, but why not use magicpoint, K- present, or the presentation modules from StarOffice or Applixware (not that I've been able to get the letter to work just yet!)?