[SLUG] presentation software

I've been asked to give a talk about some stuff to do with 'ecommerce' and
the so-called 'internet' and stuff and I'd like to be able to give such a
presentation on a linux system so that I can run apache and mozilla and
stuff during the presentation. (entirely separate from the fact that I can't
stand windows)

what sort of presentation software are people using?

--
On Tuesday afternoon, I went to my therapist for the first time in a long time.
After two hours of probing and discussion, I realized I was actually sitting in