[SLUG] ignore previous email

Please ignore previous email from me in regard to internet access. It was not intended and was a mistake on my part.

Regards,

Les Stott
Systems Administrator
Rentokil Initial
lstott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(02) 9370 9348

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose
or use the information contained in it. If you have received this in error, please
advise the sender by return email and delete the material from your computer.

Rentokil Initial Pty Ltd ABN 98 000 034 597 does not warrant that any attachments are free from viruses or any other defects. You assume all liability for any loss, damage or other consequences which may arise from opening or using the attachments.