Re: [SLUG] (no subject)

begin Jon Biddell quotation:

> Yes, correct... And also correct about tar, which is a pain....
> Although I have a script (from Anthony Rumble) that seems to build a list
> of files and then back them up - you might modify that.

There's a collection of such scripts in
ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/system/backup/ , and I have an archive
of tools and information about Linux-based backup here:
http://linuxmafia.com/pub/linux/backup/  I hope they're useful to

Cheers,                        My pid is Inigo Montoya.  You kill -9
Rick Moen                      my parent process.  Prepare to vi.