Re: [SLUG] multi-modem cards

> Gday sluggers,
> Just wondering is anyone has had any experience with multi-modem cards and
> linux? I was thinking of the Banksia Intra4 or 8 specifically.
> I know that stallion and perhaps 3com have a card that is similar

I'm not sure if Stallion have something new, but back when I worked with
their stuff they were multiport serial cards/boxes that required external
modems of you wanted to use them as multi modems. Even their ADSL products
need external modems/routers.  Of course, having external modems means that
you don't have to reboot to reset them.

Worked fine with Linux (we mainly used them with SCO).