Re: [SLUG] Best Mailing List software?

Steven Blunt wrote:

> Doing them both for a CR is cheating.

Is it. I only ever made one movement on the typewriter and I was happy
with it doing two (platten return and line feed). Makes more sense to me
to just have CR do both. Saves a lot of space, storage, etc, etc. Just
so natural when you think about it. {:-).

   email: terryc@xxxxxxxxxx  www: http://www.woa.com.au
   Wombat Outdoor Adventures <Bicycles, Books, Computers, GIS>