SLUG Mailing List Archives
RE: [SLUG] OT - Copy of Solaris 8 wanted
- To: "Jeff Waugh" <jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [SLUG] OT - Copy of Solaris 8 wanted
- From: "MD" <md@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed May 30 21:15:02 2001
- Reply-to: <md@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At least some one gets an laugh.
I'm out to get our society when it falls down.
From: slug-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:slug-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Sent: Tuesday, 29 May 2001 4:36 PM
Subject: Re: [SLUG] OT - Copy of Solaris 8 wanted
<quote who="Dave Fitch">
> [BTW your email address was set to firstname.lastname@example.org]
... to which I promptly fell on the floor laughing.
Haven't got another machine called swmbo.localnet, do you Jon? ;)
"One World, one Web, one Browser." - Microsoft promotion.
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer." - Adolf Hitler.
SLUG - Sydney Linux User Group Mailing List - http://slug.org.au/
More Info: http://lists.slug.org.au/listinfo/slug