Re: [SLUG] Toshiba 2540XCDT soundcard issues.

Jeremy Kerwin wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience getting the soundcard to work in a toshiba 2540XCDT laptop?

None. {:-)

> I have just installed the latest version of RedHat, 7.1 or 7.2 I think and it doesn't seem to work, I have tried everything.

Have you recompiled the kernel?
I noticed recently that the kernel config has an option (normally off)
to support Toshiba laptops. You might need to module/yes it.

Check the slug archives? I'm sure this has been discussed before.

   email: terryc@xxxxxxxxxx  www: http://www.woa.com.au